1. Where can I park and what are the parking fees?
There are 2,400 parking spaces at the trade fair site. There
are parking spaces for the disabled near the entrances. The parking fee
is normally EUR 3.00 and is collected by parking officials at the
2. Are there any catering facilities available at the events?
We try to meet our guests’ catering needs at every event. There are enough catering facilities available.
3. Are there any cloakrooms at Chemnitz Trade Fair Centre?
There are enough cloakrooms for visitors in the foyer.
4. Are dogs allowed to come to events?
Dogs are allowed on the trade fair site if they are on a
lead. However, dogs are not allowed in the trade fair hall. Dog cages
are available to house your animal during your stay at the event. Please
approach our staff on the doors regarding this matter. Dogs for the
blind are not of course subject to this restriction.
5. Where is it possible to smoke?
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas at the trade fair
centre. If you cannot find one of these smoking areas, please approach
our staff on the doors.
6. Does Chemnitz Trade Fair Centre cater for the needs of the disabled?
Yes, the parking spaces are at ground level and the halls
themselves have toilets that are suitable for the disabled and also have
If your questions could not be answered, please give us a call, contact number 0049 371 380 38 100.